SupportMed’s Billing & Revenue Cycle Management services ensure our clients with the absolute highest financial return and yield SupportMed’s Billing & Revenue Cycle Management services ensure our clients with the absolute highest financial return and yield from their services: from their services:
Billing & claim management
- Early identification and tracking of self-pay accounts accounts
- Electronic claim & remittance processing
- Insurance verification
- Concurrency coding and tracking
- Unparalleled claim tracking & collection follow up
- Line item posting
- Unlimited charges, payments & adj. tracking by provider, site, code, surgeon, zip, ICD, etc.
- Lock box receipt protection
- Electronic access links to your hospital
- Secure & protected electronic archiving of records
Revenue optimization & reporting
- Accounts Receivable management & aging
- Expected vs. actual payment
- Underpay monitoring and follow-up resolution
- Payer mix analysis
- Payment punctuality by payer
- Provider productivity reporting
- Case volumes and trending
- Demographic trending
- Revenue projections and opportunities
- Executive “Report Cards” and management
Advanced & Unlimited Reporting Capability Capability
- Complete database transparency & access
- Unlimited ad-hoc & custom ad-hoc database
- Gain a transition windfall!
Our new client ramp-up and transition
management services are industry-best! We
believe you should make money during a
transition, not lose it! A carefully
orchestrated and managed transition will
give you confidence in knowing that your
cash flows will not suffer during your winddown from the predecessor vendor.
- Rely on built-in compliance checking for
Our claims editing software helps prevent
inadvertent compliance violations. It flags
and adds carrier-specific billing modifiers or
codes that vary by payer, which are critical
for optimizing reimbursement
- Enjoy peace of mind with our ultra-secure
Data redundancy and disaster recovery can
be an afterthought for many, but it’s a
cornerstone of our client security approach.
Our redundant data servers ensure the
highest level of protection available with
multiple storage devices providing mirrored
and redundant data storage and security.
For added security and peace of mind, we
also maintain “hot” backup servers at a
secure offsite locations.
- Benefit from skilled expertise…we do not
Many of our competitors think that
“offshoring” data entry or claim mgt is the
way to go. We couldn’t disagree more! We
don’t do it! While our competitors are happy
to trade labor cost savings for operational
fragmentation and lower quality (to make a
few bucks more), we think this view is
unfortunate. We put our clients first with
tightly integrated staff and complete on-site
operating environment that provides far
superior results and returns to our clientele.
After two bad experiences with socalled national billing companies, I greatly appreciate SupportMed’s unique operational approach and “perfectionist” service mentality! What a relief!
Harold Branston, MD, Practice Director