Practice Management Services
We recognize that each anesthesia practice is unique cultures, coverage & call philosophy, staffing models, service sites, compensation
rules, and so forth. That’s why we work closely with you to develop a customized set of strategies and practice management solutions
to EXACTLY meet the needs and goals of your business. SupportMed provides a personalized & tailored approach to fit your needs
(not vice versa!)
Our highly experienced senior management professionals and finance experts can evaluate your operations and provide best practices,
processes, and support to help you work more efficiently and cost effectively, maximize your revenue, and maintain a business model
that meets the needs of both the overall practice as well as the members therein.
Specialized practice support
- Practice revenue analysis
- Customized management reports
- Third party payer negotiation and contracting
- Managed Care contracting & payment
- Contract negotiations with facilities and sites
- IT Management
Financial management & accounting
- Full-service practice accounting including
payroll, payables, general ledger, doctor
- Liaison with your CPA/accountant
- Monthly financial reporting
- Financial analysis to track accountability &
- Secure electronic capabilities throughout
- Physician and staff recruiting & orientation
- Group practice formation & staffing models
- Provider compliance monitoring & training
- Individual profiles & comparative peer data
Senior advice & consultation
- Board & divisional level reporting & guidance
- Operating policies & standards development
- Governance & formation
- Compensation structures
- Gain a transition windfall!
- Rely on built-in compliance checking for claims processing!
- Enjoy peace of mind with our ultra-secure data protection!
- Benefit from skilled expertise…we do not offshore!
After two bad experiences with socalled national billing companies, I greatly appreciate SupportMed’s unique operational approach and “perfectionist” service mentality! What a relief!
Harold Branston, MD, Practice Director